- The evil radiator doesn’t hate me only. It zapped one of my work colleages today when she walked past it. Ha! Makes me feel good somehow…
- My diet-enduring colleage eats horse food. Not kidding you. Whatever it is he brought today as a snack, it smelled of horse food, looked like horse food… I can say he even started to look like a horse after he finished it… And I’m sure I heard a neigh coming from his desk at one point.
- Kit Kat Chunkys are nice! And my diet-enduring-horse-looking work colleage hates me even more for eating them in front of him while he snacks on fodder…
- I love postmen. They not only deliver our mail, but they make you laugh at the same time. I think circuses should have postmen instead of clowns (who, by the way, should be prosecuted and erased from Earth for being so darn freaky). Came back from work today to find my entrance door mat slightly bumpy. Checked under it and found a packet to my name that didn’t fit through my post box. It was quite obvious that there was something under there, but nevertheless, when I opened the door, I found a paper slip saying: Could not deliver packet since it’s too big for your letterbox. Left under the mat for you! How cute is that!? I mean, check my beautiful profile drawing to see how subtle the packet under the mat was:
Didn’t need a note from my postman to know where the packet was… Nevertheless, it did make me laugh.
- Finally… How white are Brits!? No, really! I mean, I was at work today, and my dead-white colleage was chatting to me when, for whatever reason, I caught his tshirt going up a bit and showing some of his stomach (how pervy does this sound? But no, honest, no weird thing going on here). It wasn’t milk-white, or boiled egg-white. It was more like a white white which has been bleached-white white. I think another drawing, of us without our tshirts, is necessary, to make my point clear:
See! White I tell you! So white he actually blends with the background! Point made, your Honour!